Posted on :
21 Jan, 2016
21 Jan, 2016
HeartFM is a leading South African Radio Station and they currently seeking a Sales intern.
This is a six month fixed-term opportunity offered to recent graduates interested in obtaining entry-level sales and marketing experience within the Radio Industry.
This contract will serve as platform for evaluating the long-term employability of the intern.
To serve as Sales Support to the Sales Team, bringing excellence using innovative thinking, whilst collaborating with individuals of all professional levels at Heart.
The successful candidate would be required to assist with the below outputs key to this function:
• Learning how to conduct sales research
• Establish and build client relationships
• Keep sales records and report on sales activities
• Learn the sales process and achieve sales targets
• Learn basic financial principles applicable to sales
• Learning about the Radio industry
• Assist with sales administration and material development
• Microsoft Office
• Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to self-motivate, with a strong desire to learn
Kindly email your cover letter and CV by Friday 29 January 2016