Posted on :
10 Mar, 2016
Internship opportunity at M-net. Are you interested in this dynamic and challenging position?
(External factors which influence the work environment, taking future conditions and strategic imperatives into account)
• Multidisciplinary and Cultural diversity
• Customer service orientated
• Technological environment
• Employment equity
• Legislative legislation: SDA, LRA, EEA, ICT
• Dynamic organisation
• Confidential environment
(External and internal individuals or groups to whom products, services, programs and information must be provided)
• M-Net managers and employees
• Management team
• Skills Development Manager
• Service Providers
• HR Division
• Employee bodies
(Products, services, programs and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, in order to accomplish the organisation’s promise and strategy)
• Training administration managed properly (registers, training evaluation forms, confirming payments, booking of courses up to date, venue logistics, ensure provider needs are met, dietary requirements, cancellations, post-ponements, etc.)
• Provide error-free reports timeously to customers.
• Update and maintain the Training database, Bursary database, Intern database, Workforce Planning, etc.
• Manage administration and coordination of all bursary applications from submission to payment (check contract, signed by the relevant stakeholders, relevant documents submitted, ensure invoice is paid, forward proof of payment to recipients, load on Bursary database, follow up for results, etc.)
• Administration managed for invoice payments, capturing on the relevant databases, receipt of monthly reports from the providers and Mentors, tracking spend from inter-co transfers, receipt of registers, filing, reporting, etc.
• Manage training administration and bookings (registers, training evaluation forms, invoice payments, booking of courses, booking of venue, catering, etc.)
• Planning & organising
• Attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Energy & drive
• Deadline driven
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Ability to withstand pressure
• Analytical thinking
KNOWLEDGE/ FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must have a Human Resources, Training or related qualification (3 year degree or equivalent)
• Must have experience in usage of MS Office
• BCEA, EEA, LRA SDA and NQF knowledge
• ODETDP Certificate or Diploma will be an advantage
• Strong administrative skills
Please email your CV to Human Resources: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: 11 March 2016
Please note that if you have not received any feedback by 25 March 2016, your application has been unsuccessful.
Kindly state which position you are applying for, when submitting your CV.