Society for Family Health (SFH) is a South African affiliate of Population Services International (PSI), an international NGO network operational in over 70 countries.
SFH in South Africa concentrates on issues of HIV / AIDS. As part of their HIV / AIDS control efforts, SFH is using social marketing to motivate behaviour change with respect to consistent condom use, HIV testing and other safer behaviours.
Job Title: Administration Officer
Department: Medical Programs- VMMC
Employment status: Fixed Term Contract
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Ensure most efficient maintenance and logistics/transport planning solutions
- Ensure licensing of motor vehicles is up to date.
- Ensure the Admin Manager is informed of all activities relating to the fleet.
- Complete vehicle checks report during routine vehicle inspections.
- Coordinate and update fleet management system daily.
- Active accurate reporting to the Admin Manager and performing recons and monthly reports Monitor fuel, oil and toll transactions daily and report any discrepancies to the immediately.
- Monitor captured mileages for fuel transactions.
- Updating asset register on a monthly basis
- Track and monitor routes of vehicles on the company internal tracking programme.
- Ensure there is always adequate security and safety for the drivers and vehicles
- Conduct drivers’ assessments prior to allocating them with a vehicle
- Lead drivers briefing and de-briefing sessions and ensure all documentation is verified.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication to drivers by issuing special instructions,
- Liaising between drivers and the workshop (services and breakdowns), responding to fleet issues,
- Receiving Stock
- Dispatching Stock
- Stock Taking
- Maintaining Correct Stock Levels and Replenishing Stock
- Housekeeping – ensuring compliance with stock
- Maintaining stock accuracy by paper trail and system requirements.
- Packing shelves
- Assist to Load Delivery Vehicles,
- Lead stock count process
- Ad hoc administrative tasks within the department.
- Associate Degree in Logistics required Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Supply Chain Management Degree
- Experience in logistics or general transportation experience.
- Management or supervisory experience in administration and Stock Taking and Supply Chain Management.
Please send your full application to [email protected]. All application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only the most qualified candidates will be short listed and contacted for interviews. SFH is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 07th February 2020