South African Breweries Ltd (SAB) is the South African subsidiary and historical birthplace of SABMiller plc, one of the world’s largest brewers by volume with more than 200 brands and brewing interests and distribution agreements in over 60 countries across six continents. South African Breweries recruits Account Manager (On/Off Premise)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the East Coast Region.
To implement a market driven differentiated service that builds sustainable competitiveness within the targeted customer base, thereby delivering sustainable growth in brand equity, sales volume, market share, competitive advantage and corporate reputation.
- Achieve sales volume and market share targets in identified segments.
- Implement the national/regional and adhoc promotions according to the RMP. This includes demand shaping promotion activities.
- Ensure effective placement and management of fridges and draught as per the regional marketing plan guidelines.
- Ensure BTL merchandising execution according to regional marketing plan.
- Execute customer signage according to the regional marketing plans.
- Manage price to regional recommended selling prices per segment guidelines.
- Ensure AMPPS and all related activities are executed to SAB guidelines.
- Develop and manage sound customer relationships.
- Ensure rep calling is executed according to the defined TSP per segment.
- Conduct monthly customer account reviews.
- Handle customer and consumer complaints and queries.
- Manage product quality according to SAB quality standards.
- Manage sales administration requirements.
- Manage budget to promotional plans guidelines.
- Manage trade visits.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Persuasiveness and well developed selling ability.
- Excellent verbal ability and communication skills.
- Ability to plan effectively and execute plans.
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people.
- Ability to manage self and territory.
- Strong achievement orientation.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 2 years Sales experience in an FMCG environment.
- No alcohol related health problems.
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license – unendorsed.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Click here to Select South Africa as Country, then apply online