Posted on :
16 Nov, 2017
16 Nov, 2017
The Sanlam Personal Finance (SPF) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
Sanlam Broker Distribution is offering young graduates an opportunity to enter the Financial Services Industry to be trained as Office Bound Consultants. We are looking for fresh talent and therefore a Graduate Internship for an Office Bound Consultant is available for unemployed graduates seeking experience from established individuals in the Financial Services industry for a period of 12 months.
The Graduate Internship program is just one of the ways that Sanlam contributes to the development of talent in South Africa.
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
• Business-related degree completed no earlier than 2014
• Candidates should be unemployed, with no or very limited previous work experience
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills
• Confident, assertive and persuasive ability
• Target driven self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
• A solid work ethic is important as all growth opportunities are based on individual results
• Problem-solving ability
• Ability to work within a team
• Flexibility, open-mindedness and a “can do” approach
• Technology Acumen
Please note: Your application will not be deemed complete without all required documents being submitted
(Please submit a copy of your ID, Matric Certificate and Qualification Certificate