- Follow operational instructions as per standard operation procedure.
- To execute instructions according to the client’s requirements.
- Communicate with all relevant parties prior and during transmission.
- Make sure that the Standard operational procedures are applied according to the situation, timeously and efficiently.
- Generate transmission reports on completion of a shift.
- Preference will be given to EE candidates and people living with disabilities, who have completed qualification in Media Studies, Broadcasting, Audio Visual, Video Technology (Higher Education or FET) or any relevant qualification.
- Matric (Grade 12) (English and Mathematics) or NQF 4 qualification.
- Candidates will be expected to provide certificates of completion of studies.
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
- Computer Literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer).
- Knowledge of Television Operations will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Apply fro MultiChoice SuperSport Play-Out Operations Internship programme 2015