Thembalitsha Foundation assists with the development and growth in the lives of those in need, giving them hope.
Thembalitsha Foundation seeks to appoint a mature and experienced registered nurse with palliative experience to be based at Themba Care Grabouw in Western Cape.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Job Location: Western Cape
Reporting to: Project Manager
- Ensuring the Comprehensive & Palliative Care services of patients (men, women, children & OVC’s) in the community of patients are met.
- Conduct patient assessments, provide Health education & raise awareness
- Monitoring of client adherence to medication e.g. TB and ARV treatment
- Monitoring & assessing of HIV children and their adherence
- Training of skills to Home Based Care Workers & identifying critical gaps where training is needed.
- Overseeing, monitoring, mentoring and coaching of RHC of infants, identifying clients’ health issues, nutritional and poverty alleviation, support & referral.
- Overseeing & monitoring HIV & TB health education programmes in community.
- Overseeing & Verifying the quality of HBC patient reports & files e.g: Care plans etc…
- Monitoring of HBC Patient Statistics
- Ensure availability and proper utilization of equipment.
- Prioritizing of patients according to care needed
- At least 10 year experience as a registered nurse
- Proof of palliative experience
- Drivers license
- At least 2 years management skills
- Good communication skills
- Critical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy skills
Submit CV, qualifications and contactable references or queries with salary expectations to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 31 July, 2019