Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme.
Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
Closing Date: 31 August 2019
What do we offer?
2 year development programme starting January 2019
How do we support you?
- Rotation – Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
- Training – World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
- Employee Assistance – Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits , Relocation, Competetive salary packages, subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
- Performance Management – Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
What we look for?
- Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
- Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Individuals who share our values.
- Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
- Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed a qualification in one of the following qualifications and disciplines.
Qualifications: National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Human Resources Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing