Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are more than 5,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
The global client support group works with locally deployed client service experts to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, specialized help desks, back office support and customer performance reporting.
- Considered the functional expert for their client’s processing and operational business.
- To be the first point of contact for Client banks and in providing required technical advice and support to Clients in migration planning implementation of new technology, including chip, contactless and mobile payments
- Provide insight and input within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact their Client.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Provide proactive operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and VisaNet services.
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Develop and manage short term operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Identify and analyze processing problem with customer impacts; communicates ongoing situation status; Reports SLA performance and develops improvement plans to address chronic customer problems.
- Good technical knowledge of new & emerging payment technology.
- Professionally qualified or significant relevant technical skills aligned through training and seasoned thru relevant work experience
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to recognize potential issues as they arise and escalate appropriately
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment with a high degree of accuracy an detail
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent persuasive and presentation skills.
- Multicultural sensitivity and interpersonal relationship management skills are essential including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment
Click here to apply online for this Vacancy