The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry.
It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team.
We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
The Volvo Group Graduate Program is for ambitious and aspiring talents with a passion for development and personal growth. We have a thorough recruitment process to make sure that the program is a perfect fit for you.
Volvo Group Southern Africa is offering an exciting opportunity for an internshipprogramme
in the following area: Competence Development, the position is situated in the Boksburg
The successful candidate will have exposure to all of the various functions within the Competence Development department.
- Assist the Competence Development Manager and team with Learning & Development Administration, Reporting & Communication.
- Assist the Technical Training Managers with training administration and communication.
- Assist the Skills Development facilitator with reporting data management.
- Assist with handling and distributing training related travel logistics, to dealerships.
- Administers training nominations, training registration and training logistics.
- Manages the training logistics (booking of hotels, training rooms, sending information to participants, billing information, etc).
- Process invoices and checks the invoices against orders.
- Solves issues and problems related to any administrative functions.
- Assist the Training Coordinators with administering the Competence Portal.
- Capture training results & process certifications.
- Assist the Project Managers with training related projects, such as Key Account management, Dealer Audit data management, booking appointments and handling logistics of competitions and campaigns.
- Administer the Interns’ training programme and monthly reports.
Key Competencies/ Skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – confident in PowerPoint and Excel advantageous).
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Administration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Budgeting Skills
- Ability to work under the pressure
- Time Management Skills
- BA/BComm Industrial Psychology or Human Resources
Own transport is essential.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employmentopportunity employer.