Posted on :
11 Oct, 2016
11 Oct, 2016
WWF-South Africa invests in the development of future leaders for the environment through the placement of graduate interns in a year-long programme. Interns are placed with WWF-SA’s environmental programmes as well as partner organisations associated with our work, from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018.
• Completed a degree in the natural, legal, engineering, business or social sciences. First degree graduates are considered only in the case of exceptional academicachievement.
• A demonstrated and clearly articulated commitment to the environment.
• A record of exceptional academic and professional achievement.
• A commitment to career development in the environment sector.
• Exceptional leadership potential.
• South African citizenship.
To support the growth of inclusivity and diversity in the environment sector, black South African graduates are strongly encouraged to apply.
WWF-SA cannot guarantee placement in any specific work area but will endeavour to place interns in an opportunity relevant to their academic background and career interest.
Communication will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only. Should you have had no response from WWF-SA by 15 February 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.