Burger King: HR Administrator Vacancies
This position is responsible for the timeous administration within the HR Department, and to encourage positive relationships between employers and employees; and co-ordination of recruitment and staffing efforts; training and development; skills and development; Employment Equity AND employee orientation.
Responsibilities amongst others include:
• Administration and co-ordination of recruitment; training and skills development; Employment Equity; policy development and documentation and coordination of employee orientation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide employment committee facilitation;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Administration and assistance with employee industrial relations and disciplinary action;
• Process administration and assistance
• Employee terminations and exit procedures;
• Ad hoc/general admin & record keeping
• Maintain and create files for all staff as and when required
• Encourage positive relationships between employers and employees;
• Relevant qualification
• 1 years’ experience within a QSR environment (advantageous but not essential)
• Good written and verbal communication skills (fluent in English)
• Honesty, fairness and consistency with the ability to maintain a balance for all parties.
• To pursue outcomes with vigour, passion and commitment.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES FROM A PREVIOUSLY DISADVANTAGED BACKGROUND, IN TERMS OF OUR COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE FEEDBACK WITHIN 60 DAYS PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL.
Send you application to: [email protected]
Please use the following email subject for your application: HR Administrator, ID: HR Administrator.