Posted on :
26 May, 2016
26 May, 2016
International ICT company requires the services of a qualified ETDP as an experienced learning and development consultant. This role is business development and sales based, as well as managing a learning product portfolio and keeping it market-ready.
The position is based in Bryanston Johannesburg an may required some international travel occasionally. It offers a fantastic opportunity to become involved in a dynamic and fast-growing international ICT company, training being one division of a broader ICT operation. We are a global leader in network engineering training and at the cutting edge of technology, as well as the skills in this field. MICT-SETA accredited, as well as internationally accredited with Cisco.
Key Performance Areas:
– Curriculum design and development
– Assessment design and development
– Technical Skills consultancy to a corporate client base
– Updating the learning product range as it changes
– Ensuring the learning products are market-ready
– Supporting the sales team’s efforts to position skills training at their customers.
– Learning Product Portfolio management
Company Location: South Africa
Call us:+27 104750050
Contact Person:Karen Sharpe
Application Closing Date:
Thursday, June 23, 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV to: