Posted on :
10 Jun, 2016
10 Jun, 2016
The Solution Architect (Azure) in Enterprise Services is involved in risk management for the practice as well as the entire IT lifecycle but is most critical during pre-sales, discovery and design phases, with broad focus around enterprise, industry, platform and solutions.
* Providing customer guidance during product and services sales cycle, including envisioning solution & benefits, defining workloads & methodology, project sizing.
* Playing a vital part in business strategy by providing internal practice management risk assessment, reviewing Services proposal, identifying new Services development area based on market trends, Microsoft Devices & Services vision and customer expectations.
* Driving successful solution deployments by ensuring proper business value and customer/partner satisfaction. Technically driving Microsoft and partners team to secure delivery of the solution in the defined scope of work.
* Growing the business through mentoring, talent pipeline development, and community evangelism and sharing experiences to develop assets within the Region.
* Growing the Business by transforming Services opportunity to Projects as part of the Services Account Team, with intentional selling of packaged Microsoft Services Offerings.
* Driving operational excellence and innovation, leveraging new ideas contributing to increase Microsoft value to customers.
Solution Architect (Azure) activities would split amongst Project delivery (70%), Presales (20%), Strategy (10%) but seasonality may vary.
A strong focus on below technologies is required:
* Azure IaaS.
* Azure PaaS.
* Azure Machine Learning | Internet of Things (dev).
Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
•At least 8-10 years related IT experience with Microsoft products such as: Virtualization, System Center solutions, Active Directory, Client & Devices solutions, Security & identity, Cloud solutions
•Work experience should involve pre-sales support on large deals above 1M$, technical consulting, solution design of complex solutions, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and Team management.
•Must have a proven record of delivering business value and proven trust-relationships with CxO, ITDM, BDM
•Some business process and people management skills or related experience required.
Up to 50% travel time across MEA Region is an integral part of the role.