Posted on :
28 May, 2021
28 May, 2021
The Executive Personal Assistant will provide critical support which will be performing a variety of administrative tasks and support our senior level management.
The ideal individual will be someone who has the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Location: Somkhele, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Reference #: SOM/EXECPERASSIST/MAY/2021
Contract Type: Contract 24 Months
Salary: Market Related
The responsibilities will include but not limited to :
• Managing calendar, making travel arrangements, and preparing subject-related reports.
• Must be able to work independently on projects from conception to completion. be able to
work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with
• Provide research Administrative Assistance
• Any other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
1. A relevant LCCI/ICSA qualifications OR Degree qualification.
2. Must possess a valid South African Code B Driver’s License and must have been driving for more than six
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
2. Experience in research environment will be an added advantage.
3. Well-developed oral and written communication skills
4. A very high level of IT competence, using a range of hardware platforms, with proficiency specifically in
Ms Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional and web-based forms, including
5. Able to set up conference calls.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills in English
2. Accuracy and precision
3. Must be able to work under pressure;
4. Self-motivate individual who uses initiative
5. Cordial and amenable while being assertive/ proactive
6. Good attention to detail
AHRI reserves the right in special circumstances to accept late applications or to extend the above date in order to facilitate further searches. Furthermore, AHRI reserves the right not to make an appointment. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks of the closing date.
AHRI is fully compliant with South African labour law and is committed to employment equity. This position is open to South African applicants and valid work visa holders.
Application Deadline: 09/06/2021