A leading ICT company based in Durban has an exciting opportunity for a Client Manager. The key focus is on understanding the client’s environment and business requirements, to plan and manage key accounts to maximize revenue and profit opportunities, being part of the sales team, acting as the main point of contact for the organization’s clients.
Job Title: Client Manager
Ownership of client engagement
- Take ownership of a range of accounts within the domestic, mid-market or international market segments, by advocating the client requirement, whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins for the business
Develop account strategy
- Establish an account strategy with key stakeholders (focus of power, focus of receptivity, focus of dissatisfaction) in a specific account.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for the business.
Drive client satisfaction
- Drive client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Realise revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
Generate demand from clients
- Assist clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs), and then effectively articulate how the business can add value through our services and solutions.
- Leverage their relationship skills and knowledge of the client environment to assist and influence the client at every stage of the buying cycle, and to position the business favorably compared to competitors.
- Influence and work closely with vendors, partners and internal employees such as Project Managers and Service Delivery Mangers to achieve the required results.
- Conduct a vulnerability analysis of the business’s position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of our proposed solution.
- Understand the competitive environment and effectively pursue and select specific deals that will have a profitable result for the business, by displaying knowledge of how the client’s opportunities aligns with the business’s strengths, the urgency drivers for the client and the client’s current relationship with the business.
- ISP Product knowledge
- 4-6 years’ related experience
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a sales environment
Please note that if you do not meet the minimum requirement, your CV will not be considered.
Should you not receive a response from us within two weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.