Are you looking for a change in your career? Department of Education is currently seeking 10x Administration Clerks.
Application Closing Date:. 20 February 2015
SALARY:. R123 738 per annum (Plus Benefits)
. A senior certificate / Grade 12
- A senior certificate or equivalent qualification plus relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Batho Pele principles. G
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Computer literacy, administrative, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure individually and in a team. Telephone etiquette.
- In possession of a valid driving license will be an added advantage.
- Responding to queries by the relevant stakeholders.
- Compiling correspondence, documentation, faxing and photocopying.
- Make logistical arrangements for meetings/workshops/events.
- Provide administrative support, update and safekeeping all records, office provisioning, receive and track correspondence & order stationery.
- Perform administrative duties that will be assigned.
- Liaison with both internal and external clients and stake holders.
- Filing (i.e. Opening of files and the maintenance thereof) Handling of queries both telephonic and face to face.
- Assist in the co-ordination of support programmes and events.
- Requesting of invoices.
- Creation of a data base and the maintenance thereof.
- Ad-hoc minute taking.
APPLY VIA POST:
REF NO: HO2015/02/0004
Head Office Physical Address: 111 Commissioner street, Johannesburg
Postal Address: P.O. Box 7710, Johannesburg 2001
Click Here to Posted Advertisement