GSK seeks a Graduate with a qualification in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology for a Learning & Development Graduate position.
GSK Learning & Development Graduate (HR)
The primary purpose of the role is to support the day to day administration of learning processes and systems.
The scope of the role will primarily support the areas of technical and compliance capability within a business unit/site and the assist with the CHIETA processes.
- Support GLMS administration for locally designated activities:
- Learning assignment
- Learning scheduling
- Learning recording
- Assist training logistics and scheduling organisation for local learning delivery
- Administer documentation related to learning e.g. prepare delegate lists, manage post-event documentation and recording
- Ensure effective recording of all training to agreed BU/function/site processes and standards i.e. Global Quality Manufacturing Practices (GQMPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Generate local compliance reports against agreed measures
- Provide basic day to day learner support
- Support local practices / systems for learning management i.e. sharepoint sites, local tracking tools, etc
- Provide support to L&D Team on general administration tasks
- Assist with Chieta documentation and processes
- Collating of information for WSP and ATR
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources or Industrial psychology
- Good Computer skills
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Location: Epping, Western Cape
Closing date: Not specified