Posted on :
6 Jun, 2016
6 Jun, 2016
Who we are
Zurich is one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 60,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
The Zurich HR Team Assistant’s role is to provide administrative assistance to the Centres of Expertise by upholding standards, objectives and goals in the delivery of quality HR solutions.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
· Assist and support HR through the delivery of efficient administration of:
o The Zurich Academy logistics
o The Zurich Study Assistance programme
o On-boarding of new employees
o Compensation processes
o Effective Invoice management
· Change agent
· Communicate and provide information through relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable effectiveness of the department
o Interpret instructions and issues arising and implement actions according to the administrative policies and procedures
o Arrange meetings, conferences and team activities
· Customer service
o Responding to correspondence through the designated email accounts
o Deliver a service as per agreed service level agreement
o Prompt and effective resolution of employee queries
o Provide high level of customer service
o Collate and deliver relevant reports
o General office administration
o Procurement of relevant material and stationary for the team
o Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to quality management
o Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility
o Processing of all invoices for H R on time with quality
Your Skills and Experience
· Secretarial qualification
· HR qualification beneficial
· Minimum 1 year working experience in a Human Resource environment
· 2 years working experience as a Team Assistant
· Advanced computer literacy
· High performance individual
· Deadline Driven
· Customer focused
· Advanced written and spoken English essential
· Comply with all HR policies
· Comply with Zurich administrative policies and procedures
· Effective Coordination of the customer experience for HR
· This role is based at our Head Office (15 Marshall Street, Ferreirasdorp – Johannesburg)
· Within the context of Zurich Insurance Company South Africa Limited’s Employment Equity Policy, all eligible candidates will be considered, however, preference will be given in the following order:
o The suitability of the candidate based on job-specific selection criteria of equally suitable candidates, the candidates from the designated group within the ambit of Zurich Insurance Company South Africa Limited’s Employment Equity Policy.
· Your application will only be considered should you meet the minimum requirements of the vacancy.
· If you have not received a response within 14 days from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
· T he company reserves the right not to fill this position.
· If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop and truly be part of a global family, please click on the “Apply online” button and complete your personal profile.
Kindly review your application from time to time to monitor the status of your application.