Posted on :
5 Sep, 2012
5 Sep, 2012
The IDM Group is an innovative and established company situated at the foot of Table Mountain, in the heart of Cape Town’s CBD. IDM was founded in 2004 and is trusted by more than 8000 customers. Almost the entire workforce of 120, consists of Graduates, thus producing an atmosphere that is vibrant, dynamic and most importantly, entrepreneurial!
The IDM Group is South Africa’s leading and largest debt management business which comprises three separate groups; BondBusters, DebtBusters and InsuranceBusters. The company’s strategic goals are fulfilled through established partners with reputable credit providers such as Standard Bank and FNB, as well as by working together to offer the best advice and effective solutions to South African consumers, struggling with debt!
IDM offers graduates a great opportunity to gain work experience, career growth and promotion!
The IDM Group is currently seeking a Legal Administrator. The successful incumbent will act as a Legal Administrator in the Debt Management & Debt Counselling divisions of the group and will be part of a team of legal experts. The candidate must be highly efficient, energetic, motivated, ambitious, customer focused and analytical as well as being prepared to make a commitment to the business in the medium term. The candidate will be trained in all the in-house software programs, legal documents, efficient administration, query resolution and marketing.
• Drafting of large volumes of court documents (notices of motion, court orders and service affidavits).
• Liaising with correspondent attorneys regarding court dates, court orders, and postponements.
• Liaising with clients.
• Liaising with credit providers.
• Updating of databases
• Minimum of a degree, preferably LLB or BCom
• Experience in a legal /financial orientated environment will be advantageous
• Legal acumen and a strong understanding of the financial industry
• Excellent Client service experience and skill
• Proven business writing and documentation experience
• Strong administrative skills
• Strong capturing skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft excel
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Previous litigation experience will be advantageous.
• Knowledge of the national credit act
• Experience in the field of debt review and debt review applications will be advantageous
How to apply