Staff Solutions is a bespoke recruitment agency founded in 2004, with a national footprint. Our team provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to the majority of industries/sectors throughout South Africa. We are open to international recruitment too. Staff Solutions offers “old-fashioned recruitment ethics and values “, in an advanced technological environment. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with technological advances, but still retain the personal touch with both our clients and candidates. If you are a General Manager or a General Worker, your application is important to us.
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: East London
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Opportunity Available!! Our leading client in the Automotive Sector is looking to employ a HR Manager to join their dynamic team in East London.
- HR Fundamentals: Support the delivery of HR programs and activities in a manner that promotes communication and involvement at all levels.
- High level HR administration, analytics and reporting.
- Ensure the quality, delivery and responsiveness of the HR department.
- Talent Acquisition: Recruitment / Onboarding / Exits.
- Responsible for the entire Recruitment & Selection process of new staff members.
- Ensure applicable Approval to recruit documentation is received.
- Assist applicable management with the preparation of the internal/external advertisement.
- Training & Development: Support the plant training and development programme in relation to the skills development and on the job training.
- Employee Engagement: Drive plant communication process and support management team to improve employee morale.
- Drives Employee Survey actions, provide professional expertise for supervisors in creating and executing action plans
- Industrial Relations: Support plant BBBEE activities, including reporting and analytics.
- Champion the delivery of the Plant’s Employment Equity Plan.
- Ensure sound employment practices and legal compliance is adhered to at all times in terms of relevant legislations and collective agreements.
- Ensure that discipline is maintained and applied fairly and consistently in the workplace.
- Represent the company at DRC (Dispute Resolution Centre) and CCMA.
- Present appropriate IR related training when required.
- HR Administration: Tracking and reporting on HR measurable/Balanced Scored Cards as well as Key Performance Indicators.
- Schedule and attend respective plant level meetings.
- To assist with various HR Projects/surveys as and when required and all other tasks as assigned
- Relevant Degree or Diploma with qualification in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR Manager role.
- At least 5 years of Industrial Relations experience.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of the CCMA / Bargaining Council processes.
- Advance computer literacy.
Application Deadline: September 15 2023