Staff Solutions is a bespoke recruitment agency founded in 2004, with a national footprint. Our team provides both permanent and temporary recruitment services to the majority of industries/sectors throughout South Africa. We are open to international recruitment too. Staff Solutions offers “old-fashioned recruitment ethics and values “, in an advanced technological environment. We pride ourselves in keeping up to date with technological advances, but still retain the personal touch with both our clients and candidates. If you are a General Manager or a General Worker, your application is important to us.
Job Title: Debriefing Clerk
Location: Port Elizabeth
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking a debriefing clerk for their logistics division
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reverse logistics assistance to the branch as well as the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Up to 1 year as a Clerk or similar role within the Manufacturing environment.
- Valid driver’s licence.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
Debriefing and Administration:
- Receiving of stock for interbranch and factory shipments;
- Reconciles purchase orders, collection of documentation and re-deliveries to trip sheet;
- Handling of check and charges and maintaining Check & Charge Spreadsheet;
- Reverse Logistics- processing claims, scrap and rotations;
- Claims processing- maintaining Proof of purchase file;
- Checks each purchase order for date, full name and signature of the Receiving Clerk;
- Weekly counting of stock & Reconciling including Labels;
- Ensures Voltage checks + Age management of stock are done;
- Maintains accurate administration records and reconciliations;
- Maintains open communication with relevant departments to ensure dispatch matters are dealt with as required in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all health & safety regulations are adhered to at all times;
- Operates within controls and procedures in order to ensure the integrity
- Reports risks or areas of concern to management within own operating area;
- Promotes compliance with all relevant regulations and procedures to prevent fruitless, wasteful and irregular expenditure.
- Assists employees and strives to maintain effective working relationships;
- Identifies and solves problems within own operating area in line with core values.
Cost and Waste Control:
- Control damaged stock, investigate causes & report to Warehouse Supervisor weekly;
- Assists in limiting and controlling cost by minimizing damage, loss or waste;
- Reports incidents to direct manager.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Good organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy( MS Office Suite & SAP)
- Attention to detail
Application Deadline: October 22 2023