Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com
Oracle EMEA has the vision to become the most admired software company in EMEA. To achieve this aim we need the very best talent to join and contribute to this vision.
Our recruitment consultants are professionals in the art of sourcing the very best candidates from what can sometimes be a very competitive talent pool. Working for Oracle is for those who want the challenge of working for one of the most respected and demanding organizations in the world. The hired intern will find that the rewards, both personal and professional are superb. This vacancy is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Oracle South Africa is an equal opportunity employer however preference will be given to those candidates from previously disadvantaged groups.
- Support a dedicated Senior Recruiter who has been identified as Top Talent in the Oracle Recruitment organisation, with a focus on sourcing candidates and advertising
- Exposure to the recruitment process from job description to offer and acceptance
- Establish and maintain network of contacts in all recruitment related organizations.
- Co-coordinate all recruitment sourcing including advertising (print and web based), employee referrals and personal networking, as well as sourcing on social media tools.
- Provide quality screening service to Senior Recruiters.
- Partner with the business to co-ordinate recruitment and selection of employees to meet agreed needs.
- Manage applications and response, providing feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner.
- Fluency in English is essential
- Drive and enthusiasm a must, entrepreneur mindset
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Studying in a top University
- Previous experience in HR and in recruitment is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of different cultures
- Proven ability to build relationships across international/organisational boundaries
- Team player
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Positive enthusiastic self-starter
- Results driven
- Ability to adapt
- Sense of humour
Oracle- What we offer?
- This position is a temporary role, based in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Ideal start date- immediate.
- This role takes place in a fully English-speaking environment
All applications should be sent in English to [email protected]
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).