Suidwes is a leading agricultural company with its Central Office situated in Leeudoringstad, North West Province. We have been supplying agricultural products and services for more than 110 years to customers in the North West, Free State, Mpumalanga, Gauteng, Eastern Cape, Western Cape Provinces.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Leeudoringstad, North West, South Africa
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration
- Managing and reviewing of filing and office systems, taking of minutes, typing of documents and preparing of presentations.
- Dealing with customers’ enquiries and complaints.
- Sourcing and ordering of stationery and office equipment.
Planning and organising of events.
Requirements Grade 12 with relevant diploma.
- Computer skills in the latest Office software packages.
- 3 – 5 years administrative experience.
- Basic knowledge of finance and budgets.
- Good report writing skills. Proficiency in grammar, spelling and writing.
- Conflict handling, task orientated, organised, self-motivated and efficient.
- Afrikaans and English proficient. (read, write, speak).
- Knowledge of the Agricultural Industry.
Application Deadline: 4th April 2019