The Tshwane Leadership Foundation (TLF) works with churches and communities for urban transformation with a specific focus on social inclusion – a process that integrates socially vulnerable people creatively and prevents displacement as much as possible.
Job Title: Administrator for Akanani
Location: South Africa
- Manage petty cash
- Compiling and writing of reports, minutes etc.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Implement and/ or develop record/ statistics keeping methods
- Work closely with the Project Coordinator in terms of administration work
- Support the rest project team with administration work
- Provide administration work for the Tshwane Homelessness Forum
- A valid drivers license would be advantageous
- 3-5 years of experience in administration work
- Be able to work under pressure
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Be able to work with homeless communities
- Have excellent computer literacy skills
- Being flexible and adaptable to situations.
- Attention to detail
- Reliable, punctual and dependable..
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to interact effectively with people of diverse ages and cultures.
- Reliable, punctual and dependable.
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders in the community.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organizational and communications skills.
- This is a full-time position (45 hours per week). The successful candidate will receive an initial 6 months performance-based contract in line with the organizational policy. If both parties agree, this will be followed by an 18 months contract before becoming a permanent staff member.
- Starting date: ASAP
- Salary: R 5 000/ month (total cost to company)
Kindly send your application, CV and a motivational letter and the job title as a reference to HR Office: [email protected] or submit your applications at Tshwane Leadership Foundation’s office: 288 Burgers Park Lane. Pretoria Central.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 10 September, 2019