Posted on :
10 May, 2021
10 May, 2021
Maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring seamless internal processes specific to; providing timely deliveries, ensuring KANBAN stocks, ensuring adequate supply of raw material for plant operations optimize the customer order servicing cycle time and take lead in implementing the customer service journey and culture within UBL operations.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Kampala, Central, Uganda
Reference #: UBL070521
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
1. To ensure the daily billing targets are achieved and customer turnaround time is completed by end of the day.
2. To ensure KANBAN stockings for immediate deliveries to the customer.
3. To ensure that all customer orders are completed and serviced within set days and no material is lying on the production floor for more than agreed days.
4. To plan with the Sales, Supply Chain and factory teams to ensure adequate supply of raw materials to ensure manufacturing operations and order completion are on schedule across the plants / service centres.
5. Innovatively execute ideas and activities that improve the overall customer experience across all customer touchpoints – Head office, Branches & Showrooms
5. Create and manage customer feedback channels to gather data and insights to feed into the business strategy. This also includes commissioning research surveys to measure Customer Satisfaction metrics.
6. To setup and streamline processes for the customer service operations to ensure the minimum loading time, billing time and entry and exit time for the customer trucks.
7. To maintain adequate controls are maintained at the loading areas to ensure there is no pilferage loss.
8. To participate in the monthly stocking exercise and explain any discrepancies.
9. To ensure that the customer service team in different segments is logging in orders as per the agreed process and adequate communication is maintained with the customer.
10. Compile and share reports on all customer service operations.
11. Create synergies across other functions to improve the customer experience
12. To manage finished goods stocks.
13. To take ownership of customer issues/complaints and ensure timely resolution of the same.
14. Leading and supervising a team of customer service staff, including setting goals and performance appraisals.
1. Minimum academic qualification: Bachelors of Business Administration or business-related degree.
2. Qualifications as an added advantage: MBA – Business Administration
3. General work experience (years):10 – 12 years
4. Specific to the position (level/discipline/years): 3-5 years
5. Industry: Should have an understanding of the customer servicing requirements in a manufacturing or busy FMCG industry
Application Deadline: 24/05/2021