Posted on :
6 Oct, 2016
6 Oct, 2016
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience.
Applications are invited from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.
The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Take note that candidates who have already attended on an internship/ learnership program will not be considered. The intern will be awarded a monthly stipend.
The Road Accident Fund’s mission is to provide appropriate cover to all road users within the borders of South Africa; to rehabilitate and compensate persons injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents in a timely and caring manner; and to actively promote safe use of our roads.
The organization offers the following internship opportunities at the Head Office in Centurion
• Supply Chain Management (Reference number: 23092016SCMI)
• Strategy and Planning (Reference number: 23092016SPI)
• Stakeholder Relations(Reference number: 23092016SRI)
• Resourcing (Reference number: 20092016HRi)
• Records Management (Reference number: 23092016RMI)
• Project management in the Office of the (Reference number: 23092016PMO)
• Panel Management Officer (Reference number: 23092016CPMU)
• Operations (Reference number: 23092016 IELN)
• National Diploma or Degree in SCM, Procurement, Purchasing, Public Administration/Management, Logistics, BCom with majors in Business Management & Economic
• BSC/BCOM/National Diploma/NQF Level 7 or equivalent
• National Diploma in Transport Management
• Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources
• Diploma or Degree in Computer Science
• LLB Degree/BCOM Law
• B-Degree or Equivalent
• Certified Matric/Grade 12 @ NQF level 4 certificate
• Certified copy of tertiary education qualification
• Certified copy of ID
• Certified copy of Academic transcript
• Your CV and motivational letter
Closing date is 3 October 2016. Applications can be forwarded to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. No late applications will be considered.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line
Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of ourEmployment Equity Plan. Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful.