Posted on :
25 May, 2012
25 May, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Supply Chain to work in South Africa.
– Responsible for complete Imports materials flow for day to day manufacturing needs;
– Maintain Supplier relations and vendor agreements;
– Set-up New Suppliers;
– Inventory Control;
– Maintain key Suppliers information;
– Metal-mechanic productive supply purchasing;
– Obtaining competitive prices;
– Supplier management to meet Quality, Cost, Delivery and other requirements;
– Interacting with Suppliers to close the discrepancy reports and implement corrective actions;
– Cost avoidance and cost reduction using Value analysis techniques;
– Proactive planning and actions for smooth supply chain management;
– Identification and implementation of cost savings;
– Price and service negotiations.
– Degree in Business or Engineering;
– 2 – 4 years of experience in the job;
– Leadership, Negotiation, Planning and Control skills;
– Problem Analysis and Decision Making Capability;
– Indirect Purchasing in Industry Experience;
– Excellent communication and organizational skills;
– Team player;
– Computer skills;
– Residents or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to: [email protected], writing in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/205/12
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 108 – 2º, 1070-067 Lisboa
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt