Posted on :
18 Jun, 2012
18 Jun, 2012
AA Sales Manager (Used Vehicles)
City Deep, Johannesburg
R22 000 per month plus cell phone allowance, Use of Demo Vehicle, Medical Aid, Retirement Fund
A large and successful holding group in the Automotive Industry is looking to employ a Sales Manager for their Used Vehicles division based at their City Deep Dealership. The employer requires a customer services and deadline driven individual with excellent management skills.
The successful candidate must have:
• Grade 12
• Relevant tertiary education
• Computer literacy
• Proven track record in the sales environment (5years’ experience in the field)
• Code 08 drivers licence
• Knowledge of Kerridge will be an advantage
Your busy and challenging day will include but not be limited to:
• Manage the used vehicle sales department per company and manufacturer requirements
• Control varied activities at an optimal pace to achieve required targets
• Ensure sales and CSI targets are met / exceeded.
• Grow market share
• Manage the frontline and administrative staff, ensuring all functions operate at optimum levels
• Control departmental expenses and ensure timeous payment by customers.
• Ensure good relationships with the manufacturer, customers, service and parts department
• Implement and maintain value-adding processes in the department.
• Motivate, inspire and involve departmental staff.
• Reporting to the Dealer Principle
• Internal and Manufacturer standards
• Product knowledge
• Financial understanding of business
• Management of people and dynamics
• General business understanding
• Methodical and Structured
• Time Management, Planning, organising and control
• Deadline and Customer Service orientation
• Participative management style
• Assertiveness and outstanding interpersonal relationships
• Ability to work under pressure and be results orientated
• Ability to delegate, follow up with a strong sense of duty towards his customers
• Ability to develop relationships at all levels – customers, manufacturer, staff, superiors and head office
• Expanding business to new markets and to attract and retain new customer base
• Maintain professional appearance and image at all times, courteous, and well spoken
If you have good financial understanding of business and have the ability to manage a team of individuals please apply on line!
If you have good financial understanding of business and have the ability to manage a team of individuals please email your CV to [email protected]