Curro Hazeldean College has a position available for an Intern (Grades 8 to 12)(January 2018)(hr/np18/27)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The following qualifications, experience and qualities are prerequisites for applying:
- Relevant qualification at recognised tertiary institute
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 September 2017.
Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer.
Preference will be given to EE candidates.