Posted on :
10 Sep, 2014
10 Sep, 2014
To service both existing and source new StarSat Installers and Retail outlets/customers within the borders of South Africa.
Successful applicants will have experience Customer Relationship Skill
· Matric – Essential
· Diploma in Sales & Marketing would be an advantage
· 1yr Experience in dealing with Retail Industry will be an advantage
· Knowledge of sales and promotion techniques
· Visibility requires a Professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public at all times
· Must be able to travel quite significantly and willingness to work flexible hours as well as overnight travel when necessary
· Valid driver’s licence
· Reliable own transport
· Own Cell phone
· Ability to persuade and influence others.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Exceptional at building new relationships and creating new business
· Excellent work ethic and self discipline is essential
· Service existing installers, resolve their queries, by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on them as well as source new installers for StarSat
· Establish and maintain current Installer relationships at all levels (Owners and Technicians)
· Keep Management informed by submitting activity and results reports such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual sales analysis reports. This must be followed by new recommendations for the following year in order to improve sales and service delivery to the Installer Base
· Monitor Competitor Activity by gathering current market place information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
· Resolve Customer Complaints (both from installers, retail outlets and direct customers) by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending necessary product related training
· Contribute to Team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Manage account services through continuous quality checks and FOLLOW-UPS
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments information gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff promptly
· Develop and implement Special Sales Activities/Promotions to and increase sales
· Prepare Presentations, proposals and basic knowledge and understanding of Installer contracts and SLAs
· Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, promotions, etc. as and when required
· Provide product training to Installers as and when necessary
· Work hand-in-hand with Retail Sales Consultants for best service delivery to Retailer Partners, Installers and customers.
How to Apply