Posted on :
15 Jun, 2012
15 Jun, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Electro Mechanical Technician to work in South Africa.
– Provide expert technical support
– Perform operational and functional checks and troubleshooting
– Repair of electro-mechanical systems and equipment
– Perform the overhaul, maintenance, and alteration of systems and equipment
– Conduct quality checks of completed work to ensure safe operation.
– Troubleshoots and repairs various types of automated and semi-automated equipment;
– Uses technical knowledge to solve problems and make long term improvement to equipment and processes.
– High school degree.
– 5 year experience in Production Maintenance or equivalent technical position;
– Electrician experience and basic qualifications;
– Strong mechanical aptitude, math skills & troubleshooting skills;
– A degree in a technical area (preferred) or equivalent experience;
– Communication skills;
– Computer skills;
– Residents or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to: [email protected], writing in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/208/12
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt