HOPE Africa is a social development organisation of the Anglican Church of Southern Africa (ACSA) that works within six (6) countries in Southern Africa. The organisation is currently seeking a qualified & experienced candidate for Monitoring and Evaluation Manager position based in the City of Cape Town, Western Cape.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Location: Wester Cape
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will be responsible for effective functioning of the monitoring and data management systems, so that that monitoring data is utilized to support the implementation of HOPE Africa programs.
- Ensure organization monitoring systems are up to date and provide quality data
- Development of programme and donor specific data collection tools
- Develop and update M&E plans for the programme
- Manage internal data verification and quality check process
- Train and mentor staff members on monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems and tools
- Provide analyzed and consolidated monitoring data reports to management unit
- Participate in management committee, local and international donors, program stakeholder and other relevant meetings
- Conducting risk management in line with the organizational risk management policies and procedure
- University degree in development studies, business administration, public policy, international development or other relevant discipline
- Post graduate qualification in Monitoring & Evaluation preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience in monitoring and evaluation, responsible for implementing monitoring and evaluation activities of international development projects
- Proven success in designing, implementing, and operating project monitoring and evaluation systems from project initiation to closeout stages is essential
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E and performance monitoring plans is considered an advantage
- Advanced computer literacy – especially on Excel and other Microsoft products
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Submit a cover letter motivating your application, a detailed CV (max three pages) with three contactable referees, copies of your qualifications and police clearance certificate to [email protected] clearly mark the subject line Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
HOPE Africa reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Application Deadline: Friday, 15 January, 2021