The suitable candidate will be responsible for creating content of a technical nature (including assembly and operational guides), quality checking as well as updating existing documentation.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Relevant degree / diploma in copy writing, journalism, languages or communication studies
- Valid Drivers License
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Writing experience in a field of a technical nature
- Possess excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge of copyright and plagiarism legislation
- Computer Literate in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign will be advantageous
- Ability to follow company standards and guidelines with regard to document writing
- Detail Orientated, Efficient and Consistent
- Flexibility & ability to multi-task
- Good Planning and Organising Skills
- Exceptional interpretation and communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail, checking of spelling and grammar
- Ability to cope with pressure and deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and work without constant instruction
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.