OLICO Maths Education is changing the way maths is taught and understood in South Africa. We do this by making sure that maths makes sense for learners on our programs. OLICO runs Maths Clubs for learners in Grades R-6 and a blended model of tutoring and technology for learners in Grades 7-12. We recognise that an effective solution to the SA Maths challenge must include wide cooperation and so we develop, share, and collaborate with a range of social partners including government, schools and NGOs.
OLICO recently won a number of awards including: the Mail & Guardian’s Investing in the Future of STEM Award and Eduweek’s ICT implementer of the Year. The position of Fundraising Coordinator is thus an exciting opportunity to build on the success and impact of the organisation to date and help us move to the next level. As such, the position also involves playing a leading role in the on-going growth plans and strategic direction of the organisation.
Job Title: Fundraising Coordinator
Job Location: South Africa
- Drive OLICO’s Fundraising Strategy alongside senior staff at OLICO
- Seek new funding opportunities by identifying and securing new donors
- Manage existing donor relations and reporting
- Build on OLICO’s initial individual donor campaign strategies
- Play a lead role in the strategic direction and scaling plans of the organisation
- Contribute to developing clear Monitoring & Evaluation strategies that measure depth of impact
- Relevant postgraduate degree or experience in fundraising
- Track record of fundraising success
- Track record of successful donor management and report-writing
- Clear understanding of monitoring and evaluation for impact
- Excellent communication and writing skills (especially in English)
- Creative, organised, pragmatic and efficient
Please submit your CV PLUS a motivation letter (1-2pgs max) detailing your fundraising experience to date and why you believe you’d make a good fit with OLICO.
Email: [email protected] by 26 April 2019.
Application Deadline: Friday, 26 April, 2019