The Data Capturer will be based in the above-mentioned Province and will report to the DSD HIV/ADIS Coordinator and Technical Advisor G2G National Manager.
The incumbent will capture, validate, manage data and generate reports on various the G2G project performance related information and statistics from Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs)/NPOs.
Job Title: Data Capturer
Minimum Key Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensure accurate daily data capturing and consolidation for designated service points and non-profit organizations (NPOs) using available data capturing system;
- Ensure that data is transmitted to the relevant manager within the set time frames;
- Ensures that all project outputs are captured in Data for Accountability Transparency and Impact Monitoring (DATIM) as per Standard Operating Procedure (SOP);
- Participate in data quality management by performing systems verifications, data quality assurance and control measures;
- Validates the quality of data captured by performing systems verifications;
- Complete monthly reporting templates and timely submission thereof;
- Verifies the integrity of data provided by partners by comparing with previously submitted records;
- Support service points and NPOs to address emerging data management issues;
- Performs additional duties as assigned by G2G Project Team.
Minimum Education and Expertise Requirements:
- National Diploma in Administration or relevant qualification
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in data collection and capturing in a health systems research environment or within the public health sector or PEPFAR sponsored organization will be advantageous;
- Training in data management will be an added advantage;
- Ability to speak at least two local languages is essential. Level 4 Proficiency in English is required;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Intermediate MS Excel, MS Word;
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
- Coordination and planning skills.
Only applicants possessing the prescribed minimum qualifications and experience are invited to submit their electronic CVs and application letters with a subject line “Data Capturer and the province you are applying for” to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 14 January, 2020