Pan Africa ILGA (PAI) is the African region of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA). It gathers over 150 organizations throughout the Region working for human rights and equality for LGBTIQ+ people.
A regional NPO, which gathers over 150 organizations throughout the African continent, working for human rights and equality for LGBTIQ+ people.
Job Title: Programme Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PMEL)
Location: South Africa
- develop the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems
- contribute to the rollout of the organisation’s M&E framework related to measurement including adapting in-country favourable tools where needed to enable reporting for the spectrum of the organisation’s strategic programmes and projects
- developing project specific monitoring and indicator tracking tools in consultation with the Programme Manager
- produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Information Management, Statistics or other relevant fields with at least 3 years of relevant professional work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in NGO in similar role/with similar responsibilities
- Demonstrated understanding of direct monitoring and evaluation experience, specifically in the humanitarian, LGBTI community and development context
Send your CV to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 15 December, 2020