With 50 years of experience, working in over 60 countries Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organisation. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the centre, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door.
We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare. There are over 6,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. We are a diverse group of entrepreneurial development professionals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. All with unique skills that we bring to the critically important work that we do.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation(M&E) Assistant
- Track and manage the flow of data at site level
- Ensure correct versions of data collection tools are available on-site.
- Provide training and mentoring on completion of all data collection tools, registers
- Review data collection forms and/ or source data for completeness, accuracy and consistency
- Capture paper data collection forms into the electronic database
- Perform data verification on data before entry into the database
- Provide training and mentoring on data management systems
- Identify/resolve data discrepancies by monitoring data (review data listings, perform manual checks and reviewing output in files).
- Handle and resolve both internal at site level
- Provide first line IT support.
- Support and mentor the data collection staff and capture data onto DHIS2 or provided database
- Ensures all data is handled and stored securely
- Adheres to all data management SOP’s, guidelines and confidential agreement
- Ensures data triangulation at site level
- Tracks and ensures all major programme indicators are being collected
- Provide first line support to partners data collection and reporting requirement
General Data Administration:
- Filing and tracking of all data tools received
- Create and maintain all data management files and appropriate documentation
- Filing and management of all queries received electronically
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly reports to keep record of the work done and forward monthly statistics to relevant role players
- Degree in Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Statistics or Health Information Sciences
- Experience working in the HIV AIDS and STI programme data as well as information management background
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Knowledge of the logical framework approach and other strategic planning approaches
- Experience with M&E methods and approaches (including quantitative, qualitative and participatory)
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Interpersonal skills
- Report Writing and editing
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Hardworking and efficient
- Deadline driven
- Strong attention to detail
Please send your full application, CV and max one-page motivation, to [email protected]
All application submissions will be reviewed and considered, only suitably qualified candidates will be short listed and contacted for interviews.
For more information about Population Services International (PSI), refere to https://www.psi.org
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 10 November, 2020