- To conduct market gap analysis in order to establish the suitability of the placement(location) of AccessPoints across all segments, i.e. small, medium, large as well as Key Accounts (Placements)
- To guide and manage the acquisition process of AccessPoints so as to make sure that the bank’s strategies are adhered to
- To be actively involved in all projects initiated around AccessPoints.
Placement & Acquisition of AccessPoints across all segments
- Creates the criteria for the placement of AccessPoints which will inform the decision on which location is suitable.
- Monitors the execution of the criteria put in place for placement of AccessPoints.
- Monitors and reports the performance of banking transactions of the acquired AccessPoints by the Channel team and the Key Accounts Manager.
- Looks for opportunities to partner with vendors, i.e. ABI, SAB,Tiger Brands, government institutions, to leverage off their alternative distribution model with an objective to expand Inclusive Banking’s offerings as well as the added value services, i.e. bill payment, etc
- Gathers MIS of stores acquired per sub-place & receive GIS co-ordinates, activity status & the activity type of the acquired stores so as to update MAP INFO
AccessPoints activation in conjunction with Channel
- Puts together a calendar events plan for AccessPoints to ensure the channel team drives activation.
- Analyses and monitors the performance of AccessPoints vs. the branches and ATMs within the location, and where the behaviour (AccessPoint being used as an alternative channel of choice) is not changing or shifting, and comes up with a plan to ensure that the shift happens.
- Provides inputs and partner with the Project Manager where projects are being initiated to support the AccessPoints distribution model, as well as drive execution of the inputs.
Key performance measures
- Quality Placement AccessPoints acquired
- Execution of AccessPoints activities
- Behaviour change of migrating from branches to AccessPoints
- The success of the execution of the input in projects
- Banking product knowledge not compulsory but preffereble
- At least 5 years experience in FMCG industry
- Sales experience
- Computer literacy, sales skills
- Good verbal and written communication, pays attention to detail, able to handle pressure and conflict, results-orientated, good numerical ability, people management skills, team player, self-motivated and independent
- Negotiation skills
Problem solving, planning and decision making
- Dealing with challenges around ensuring that the AccessPoints are evenly placed as per the placement plan due to the inconsistency of the application of plan.
- Investigating and analysing reason as to why an AccessPoint is not transacting accordingly in line with the placement plan.
- Obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders. The jobholder will need to be very influential
- Managing the matrix structures and getting through the red taps, whilst managing that, being able to execute speedily.
- The incumbent must be able to make rational , realistic and sound decisions through research, systems thinking, fact finding & innovation
Short-term to medium planning ( 1-3months)
- Implement how the plan will be rolled-out to correct the placement inefficiencies
- Put a placement plan/strategy for Access Point together.
- Accountable to put a placement strategy together and the enhancement or change of the plan based on external factors.
- Accountable to drive activation through management of the placement plan.
How to Apply
Click here to Apply online
Closing date: 13/10/2013.