Posted on :
31 Mar, 2020
31 Mar, 2020
The Sales Consultant contributes to the organisational goals by achieving sales through effective contact management whilst maintaining high quality standards and ensuring long term relationships with customers.
Job Title: Enterprise Support Systems (Future Opportunities Pipeline)
Location: Fourways, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # 31/03/2020
Contract Type: Permanent
Effectively manage contacts from start to finish with customers, regardless of the data distribution channel.
• Contribute to the achievement of organisational objectives through understanding and delivering the required individual targets (e.g. achieving talk time targets, sales targets etc.).
• Deliver efficient customer service levels through effective call management.
• Achieve operational requirements and service delivery through effective time and attendance management.
• Connect, develop rapport, form relationships and ensure positive customer experiences at all times.
• Understand the customers’ unique profile, identifying a relevant course of action based on customer needs and undertake an appropriate course of action ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for individual actions and the delivery of high quality standards.
• Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
• Deliver on Treating Customers Fairly principles in alignment with regulatory requirements
Level of Education:
•Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent*
•At least 1- 2 years sales experience, preferably in the short term or long term insurance industry
•The appropriate FAIS accreditation and RE
•A relevant 3 year Business related degree / diploma
#SAQA Accredited Equivalent – It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application.
#Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) competency requirements: FAIS recognized qualifications / Regulatory Examinations / Class of Business Certification and / or CPD according to your DOFA (where applicable) – As a registered Financial Service Provider, we are mandated to ensure that all our representatives are and remain fit and proper at all times. By applying for this role, you consent to having your relevant qualification and or accreditation or confirm that you are working towards meeting the competency requirements. You further consent to the relevant information being verified.
Application Deadline: 07/04/2020