Closing Date: 30 November 2016
The aim of the internship programme is to:
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
We offer bursaries in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical. Industrial and Civil)
- Finance (Accounting or Tax)
- Environmental Studies
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Corporate Governance
- Health and Safety
Applications from the following will be considered for the internship/Workplace Experience:
- Graduates of Total South Africa bursaries programme
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability.
- Graduates who have never been employed or participated in any graduate programme before.
How To Apply
Download Application Form
Send your application to [email protected] (subject = Internship Programme)