ASHA Trust develops and facilitates early childhood development training programmes for under-skilled practitioners of home-based crèches in Gauteng and Mpumalanga.
Job Title: ECD Trainers [4 Positions]
Job Location: Gauteng
- North West
- Western Cape
The purpose of the position is to ensure that ASHA programmes are delivered effectively through professional facilitation and assessment.
- Plan and prepare high quality ECD training and mentoring programmes that meet the needs of practitioners in informal settings
- Facilitate training courses for groups of ECD practitioners
- Monitor and record progress of practitioners and provide feedback
- Assess and moderate practitioner assignments
- Contribute to the development, evaluation and improvement of ECD training courses, materials and related services
- Engage with the officials from the Departments of Social Development, Education and Health at provincial and local levels.
- Education degree or ECD Level 5 certificate
- Minimum of five years of classroom teaching experience
- Minimum of three years of teacher training experience
- Proficiency in English and at least two other South African languages
- Written and verbal skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong Administration skills
- Use own initiative and work independently
- Registered assessor
- Driver’s license
To apply, submit a CV with a motivation letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30 August, 2018