Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Job Title: Programme Material Designer
Job Location: Western Cape
Report to: National Programme Manager
The purpose of the position overall purpose of this role is to design programme material and graphics.
- Create visual campaigns to promote the organisation’s programmes on-line and through other mediums
- Maintain a Corporate Identity Manual to ensure consistent application of all aspects of the organisation’s identity
- Develop programme material
- Modify existing programme materials
- Must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design as well as a Programme Design and Materials Qualification
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in Web-ready graphics as well as Print-ready graphics
- Skills in photography will be an advantage
- Must have a minimum of five years’ experience in graphic and programme design
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure, and has creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Ability to grasp the requirements of the brief as well as consider practical solutions
- Attention to detail is a pre-requisite, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Must possess organisational and time management skills
- Communication skills will also be required for this key role
To apply, submit your CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, should be submitted to [email protected]
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within two weeks of the closing date, consider the position filled.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018