Job Title: Limpopo Provincial Monitoring and Evaluation Reporting Officer
Duration: Fixed Term Contract
Provide technical support for the design and implementation of monitoring & evaluation activities for the CaSIPO project, including data collection and reporting for reports to USAID, data analysis for program learning and improvement, and M&E capacity strengthening for SAG and CBO partners.
- Work with SAG and CBO partners to assess M&E needs and priorities, develop and implement M&E strengthening plans, and monitor progress.
- Provide follow-up guidance and support to SAG and CBO partners as needed for the strengthening of M&E systems and the use of M&E data for learning and improvement.
- Ensure timely collection, review, analysis and submission of provincial-level data and narrative reports and tracking of progress towards achievement of targets.
- Ensure compliance with all SAG and USAID/PEPFAR reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all M&E documents are properly filed & readily available.
- Monitor progress and provide feedback to the project team on monthly work plans.
- Assist in organizing MER trainings and workshops, including development of materials and manuals.
- Draft analytical reports and other documents, e.g. data summaries, workshop reports, etc.
- Provide support to CaSIPO project, sub-partner WSU and CBO partners on any M&E related close out activities and requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and agreed upon.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
- Knowledge management skills, including analysis, documentation and dissemination of results.
- Expertise in the design and implementation of rapid appraisals etc. and methods for data analysis and presentation.
- Development and maintenance of M&E systems in public health.
- Facilitation, training and mentoring skills.
- Familiarity with PEPFAR indicators and USAID/PEPFAR reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of the South African public health sector broadly and the area of HIV care and support specifically.
- Written and verbal communication skills, including report writing and analysis.
- Ability to manage high volume work flow with minimal supervision.
- Relationship building and problem solving skills.
- Sensitivity to cultural and ethical considerations with regard to care and support services.
- Proficiency in MS Office and SPSS or other data analysis sofware.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Innovative and Solutions focused
- Able to multi task and juggle many things at once
- Problem solving mindset and Solutions focused
BS/BA in public health or related field, and 5-7 years relevant experience in HIV and AIDS, health and development with international development programs working on monitoring, evaluation and research in the public health services.
MS/MA/MPH in public health or related field, and 3-5 years relevant experience in HIV and AIDS, health and development with international development programs managing data intensive programs and designing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) methodologies and tools, with progressively increasing responsibility.
SUPERVISORY AND BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY:
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Usual office working conditions, travel locally at least 50%
To Apply: Forward you application [email protected]
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2018