Living Hope is a Christian based nonprofit organisation that strives to bring hope and break despair.
Job Title: Health Care Centre Manager
Job Location: Western Cape.
The purpose of the position is to manage the medical care, clinical services, staffing and day to day running of our Health Care Centre.
- Contribute to Mission and Vision of Living Hope
- Ensure holistic health care service
- Manage finances and planning
- Manage programme (Effective Systems Management)
- Manage human resources
- Contribute to the overall organisation in meaningful and practical ways
- Tertiary qualification in a health care related field (Social work, Professional nurse, Doctor, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist)
- Registration with the relevant Medical Council
- Managerial experience in the business or clinical management of a health care facility, health care unit or private practice
- Professional working experience of at least 10 years, five years of which must have been in a health care related environment
- Budgeting, financial planning and procurement, including events planning and fundraising
- Regulations and Accreditation compliance (Policies, Risk management, Health and Safety)
- Management of human resources.
- Total staff in Health Care Centre: 28
To apply, submit your two page CV and application letter to [email protected]
Ensure that you provide your current contact details as shortlisted candidates will be contacted to attend an interview.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks you must assume that you were not successful.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018