Posted on :
21 Jul, 2014
21 Jul, 2014
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) in South Africa needs motivated and enthusiastic people to join our fundraising team conducting Face to Face fundraising in Pretoria, Cape Town and Johannesburg. MSF is an international humanitarian medical organisation, providing emergency relief in more than 60 countries in the world.
As a Face to Face fundraiser, you will be recruiting monthly supporters in shopping malls together with a team leader and fellow team members. You work six hours per day. We are looking for people who are not afraid of targets, work well in a team and have great communication skills. Sales/customer service skills are an advantage, as well as a genuine concern for humanitarian assistance and willingness to work hard.
• Experience in sales
• A strong interest in humanitarian issues and sharing of MSF’s values
• Must be communicative, reliable and thorough
• Fluency in English and preferably a second South African language
• Ability to execute duties with an inspired and motivated attitude
– Experience with marketing through direct dialogue, preferably face to face fundraising
– Studies in Marketing, Public Relations, Development, etc.
– Previous experience with other humanitarian organisations
– Own transport
If you are interested in a Johannesburg or Pretoria position, please forward your CV to [email protected], or for a Cape Town position, forward your CV to[email protected].
Please include a short cover letter motivating your reasons for applying for the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please visit www.msf.org.za or call 011 403 4440.