One to One Africa Children’s Fund is the South African-registered office of a United Kingdom-based charity that works with vulnerable and traumatised children, helping to transform the lives of those affected by disease, trauma and disability. The charity has been working in Africa for more than 15 years, in partnership with local organisations. It has focused largely on issues surrounding HIV/AIDS and have facilitated significant improvements in access to treatment and quality of care throughout southern Africa.
Job Title: Project Coordinator for the Early Childhood Development Programme
Job Location: Crossroads, Cape Town
Report to: The Senior Programme Manager
Duration: Eight months’
Start date: November
This is a part-time position working two to three days a week.
The ECD Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all components of the ECD programme.
- Assist with recruitment of participants at the Clinic
- Assist with recruitment of facilitators
- Ensure the successful planning, implementation and completion of all workshops
- Support facilitators in workshop sessions
- Manage workshop facilitators as the direct line manager
- Purchase stationary, workshop material, refreshments
- Disburse and manage transport claims
- Collect routine Monitoring and Evaluation data from participants through interviews, focus group discussions and questionnaires
- Transcribe and translate interviews
- Undertake any other related responsibilities
- Post-matric qualification, preferably in Early Childhood Development or similar field
- Experience in Early Childhood Development will be an advantage
- Experience in research, data collection and conducting qualitative interviews
- Experience in facilitating workshops, trainings
- Computer literacy skills, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Time management skills
- Strong in English language
- Display leadership qualities and have interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues, participants and external partners
To apply, submit your CV and letter of motivation to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appliccation Deadline: 29th October, 2018