Small Projects Foundation (SPF) is a non-governmental organisation (NGO), that aims at achieving the development of individuals, families and communities who are committed to their own growth and development.
Job Title: Project Coordinator for the Integrated School Health Programme
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Nelson Mandela Bay, to be based in East London.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all components of the programme which will be implemented in 10 schools and communities. In addition, the Coordinator will provide support to the team to ensure that teams effectively meet the objectives and expected outcomes.
- Coordinate with school principals, SGBs, Health Teams, DSD, Clinics, communities and community service providers
- Coordinate all operational matters relating to the project
- Ensure efficient roll out of ISHP components
- Manage the collection and collation of data
- Build partnerships with other stakeholders
- Conduct community-based processes and workshops
- Facilitate health education programmes
- Attend the bi-monthly steering committee meetings
- Work with DSD, clinics and schools to develop roll-out work plans for ISHP
- Report writing
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ experience in school and community-based prevention programme
- Understanding of NDOH HIV guidelines and service provision within Provincial and Local Government structures
- Training experience and mentoring of community based health / child and youth care workers
- Experience with management of district and facility data
- networking skills and the ability to maintain strong interpersonal relationships with all stakeholders
- Report writing skills and presentation skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office suite)
- Display leadership qualities and have interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding work environment
- Ability to work independently, be a visionary and show initiative
- Code 08 drivers licence (candidates must be in possession of a full current driving licence)
To apply, submit CV with three contactable references, copy of qualifications, and a covering letter to: [email protected]
If in the event that you do not hear from the organisation within 20 days of closing date, assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SPF withhold the right not to fill the position.
Application Deadline: 14th September, 2018