The NACCW is an independent Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) in South Africa which provides the professional training and infrastructure to promote healthy child and youth development and improve standards of protection, care and treatment for orphaned, vulnerable and at-risk children and youth in family, community, educational and residential group care settings.
Job Title: Clinical Linkage Coordinator
Location: Western Cape Province, City of Cape Town District
Duration: This is a contract position from until 31 August 2021.
The purpose of the job is to serve as primary liaison with clinical stakeholders to establish formal linkages to health facilities and health partners. To provide effective support to program staff
Establish and formalize clinical linkages and clinical stakeholder relations:
- Represents the project and organisation at district, sub-district DoSD, DoH, DoE, DSP and other stakeholder meetings;
- Monitors MOU clinical requirements;
- Plans and attends district, funder and other stakeholder meetings;
- Plans, implements, reports and coordinates programs in line with the DOH, City of Cape Town and funder work plans.
Provides technical support in the implementation of the clinical linkage processes within the Isibindi Impilo model and programs:
- Contributes to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of referrals and clinical linkage process at health facilities and community;
- Implement strategic clinical linkage protocols with heath facilities;
- Performs regular quality checks and verification of clinical linkage processes;
- Assists with hosting at Isibindi Impilo sites;
- Analyses M&E data to inform decision-making on the provision of project support & management of clinical referrals;
- Analyses clinical program needs & develops strategies to meet these in conjunction with Senior Program Management;
- Identifies grassroots clinical program needs and communicates these to the Senior Program management Team;
- Assists in the planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the clinical service in the program;
- Collates and disseminates information on clinical work activities to management and mentor team to influence service delivery.
Supervision / continuous professional development:
- Provides consultative, on-line and distant support to senior mentors and mentor supervisors on the clinical linkage processes as required;
- Conducts and/or supports the orientation of new senior mentors and mentor supervisors regarding clinical linkages;
- Inputs into performance appraisals of program staff;
- Identifies and coordinates the continuous professional development of the program team in regards clinical knowledge for in-service training.
- Plans diary and monthly activity schedule for self;
- Writes monthly reports;
- Records are filed according to admin SOP.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- 3 years minimum relevant experience;
- Degree/ Diploma in Nursing or Community Health
- Registered with the Nursing Council Registered for further relevant studies
- Must have good computer skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressured environment in order to deliver under tight deadlines
- Pays careful attention to detail
- Have a code 8 driver’s license
Detailed curriculum vitae highlighting required skills as advertised must be submitted quoting the above reference number on the subject line to REF NO: CLC/WC/0121: [email protected].
Application Deadline: Monday, 11 January, 2021
Please Note: NACCW will not cover for any relocation costs.
NACCW RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT
For more about NACCW, refer to http www.naccw.org.za