The Treatment Action Campaign (TAC) engages in monitoring, advocacy and access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care and support services to live a healthy life.
Job Position: Intern
Job Location: Gauteng
Start date: Immediately
The Intern will provide professional support, in the form of administrative, operational and technical services to the TAC Board, Leadership and Management structures.
- Plan and prepare the meetings for Board, Leadership and various Management structures.
- Planning meeting dates, booking venues, sending notifications, catering and compile meeting packs.
- Drawing up agendas and minute meetings for the Board, Leadership and Management structures.
- Recording information, preparing and maintaining accurate records and minutes.
- Ensure legislative compliance for the Board, Leadership and Management structures.
- Tertiary qualification in Secretarial/Office administration
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in local languages and English
- The ability to multi-task and problem solve whilst maintaining flexibility in response to changing requirements
- Excellent time keeping and ability to use own judgement & initiative
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of systems and processes
TAC will endeavour to provide a stipend. This will not lead to permanent employment.
The closing date for applications is 19 July 2018. Should you be interested to apply, please send your cover letter, CV, matric certificate and relevant qualifications by e-mail to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the outcome of the application process.